Thank you for your interest in Hilltop Family Christian Academy
In order to begin the application process, please complete the steps listed below.
Review Mission Statement
- Click on About Us to gain an understanding of what we stand for as a school.
- We are eager to partner with parents who will support the mission, vision, and values of the school.
- If you value this kind of partnership with a school, HFCA might be the place for you!
Complete Prospective Student Form
Schedule a Tour
- As you get excited about being part of HFCA, contact us to plan a visit and learn more.
Complete an Application
- Submit an application here.
*Please note, the application fee is non-refundable regardless of the admissions outcome.
- HFCA requires an age-appropriate academic success assessment for all incoming kindergarten students. This assessment offers our team the best evaluation of your child’s current educational achievement and will be reviewed by the Head of School during the application process.
Congrats, you are now a member of the HFCA family!
- You will receive a Parent and Student login to GradeLink.
- Each new family will need to arrange for payment of tuition.
- Depending on the time of year you enroll, the family will attend an orientation session.
Are you ready to join us?
Learn more about our admissions process, or contact us to schedule your visit.